This course provides IT Security Professionals with the knowledge and skills needed to implement security controls, maintain an organization’s security posture, and identify and remediate security vulnerabilities. This course includes security for identity and access, platform protection, data and applications, and security operations.
- Implement enterprise governance strategies including role-based access control, Azure policies, and resource locks.
- Implement an Azure AD infrastructure including users, groups, and multi-factor authentication.
- Implement Azure AD Identity Protection including risk policies, conditional access, and access reviews.
- Implement Azure AD Privileged Identity Management including Azure AD roles and Azure resources.
- Implement Azure AD Connect including authentication methods and on-premises directory synchronization.
- Implement perimeter security strategies including Azure Firewall.
- Implement network security strategies including Network Security Groups and Application Security Groups.
- Implement host security strategies including endpoint protection, remote access management, update management, and disk encryption.
- Implement container security strategies including Azure Container Instances, Azure Container Registry, and Azure Kubernetes.
- Implement Azure Key Vault including certificates, keys, and secretes.
- Implement application security strategies including app registration, managed identities, and service endpoints.
- Implement storage security strategies including shared access signatures, blob retention policies, and Azure Files authentication.
- Implement database security strategies including authentication, data classification, dynamic data masking, and always encrypted.
- Implement Azure Monitor including connected sources, log analytics, and alerts.
- Implement Azure Security Center including policies, recommendations, and just in time virtual machine access.
- Implement Azure Sentinel including workbooks, incidents, and playbooks.
This course is for Azure Security Engineers who are planning to take the associated certification exam, or who are performing security tasks in their day-to-day job. This course would also be helpful to an engineer that wants to specialize in providing security for Azure-based digital platforms and play an integral role in protecting an organization's data.
This training is set up in a way to ensure you can put everything you learn directly into practice. The highly experienced and certified trainer from Computrain will cover the theory and show you practical demonstrations. The hands-on lab exercises help you in optimally processing the subject matter. The ratio between theory and practice is approximately 50-50.
Successful learners will have prior knowledge and understanding of:
- Security best practices and industry security requirements such as defense in depth, least privileged access, role-based access control, multi-factor authentication, shared responsibility, and zero trust model.
- Be familiar with security protocols such as Virtual Private Networks (VPN), Internet Security Protocol (IPSec), Secure Socket Layer (SSL), disk and data encryption methods.
- Have some experience deploying Azure workloads. This course does not cover the basics of Azure administration, instead the course content builds on that knowledge by adding security specific information.
- Have experience with Windows and Linux operating systems and scripting languages. Course labs may use PowerShell and the CLI.
This training uses the official, digital, Microsoft Official Courseware (MOC) in English. You also get access to our modern online learning environment, e-Connect. This environment contains all information needed for the training as well as some additional information. With e-connect, you can easily communicate with the other participants.
Klassikaal of virtual classroom
Je kunt dit programma klassikaal volgen op een locatie naar keuze. Omdat je binnen een groep veel van elkaar leert, bieden we je een alternatieve locatie aan wanneer er voor jouw voorkeurslocatie onvoldoende aanmeldingen zijn. Onze leslocaties zijn gevestigd door heel Nederland. Geef je de voorkeur aan lessen op vaste tijden, met een docent én digitaal? Dan biedt virtual classroom je de uitkomst. Voor meer informatie over onze opleidingsvarianten, zie de pagina !!GEEN VERWIJZING!! op onze website.